About Christina Ford
My Client Always First Philosophy
I Care About You...
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Orange County real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, please call or text me at (949) 922-3673.
- Licensed California Since 1986
- California Brokers License 2012
- Specialist In Rancho Santa Margarita And Surrounding Areas
- Experienced Leasing Agent
- Over 1000 Homes Sold!
- #1 Listing/Selling Agent For Realty One Mission Viejo/RSM 2016 & 2017
- Top Listing Agent Coldwell Banker MV 2001,2002
- Coldwell Banker Presidents Elite 2002
- Coldwell Banker Presidents Circle 2013
- #1 Listing Agent 2001. 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013 In Total Transaction Volume Rancho Santa Margarita
- Experienced In Staging For Top Dollar
- Seller and Buyer Discounts Given "ASK"